HoW Index du Forum
HoW
bienvenue chez les Heroes of War

HoW Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Og Tools ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HoW Index du Forum -> sow sur pc -> entrainement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
raffaedm

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Og Tools Répondre en citant

Facebook Og Tools
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Hope some one can point me in the right direction. HomeMain Content. Currently it is sharing the title of the blog post with the websites menu pages instead of the title with a description. Can I please get some help.? I used a comment plugin with FB and it added the property tags to my site but I have since changed the focus on this blog. Its always helpful to know you dont have to do this for every single social media button&lol. Analytics Measure and report with powerful social data. I mean, development / testing before putting this up on the actual website. .. I cant really find answers to this but this might be that I am looking for it in the wrong places or asking the wrong questions? keifYour site is throwing a 500 error on request, even though it is successful. Share what's new in your life on your Timeline. David Walsh 2007-2018. Jochem StoelHi David Walsh, Thanks for another useful post! Not sure if this is a small mistake but Im commenting just to make sure others wont do the same if it is. Plz can I get some guidance. Plus, can you also provide some info or blog on how to publish to people whove liked your website. Facebook Open Graph METATags. DiscussionBlaineSchI read about this last week with some co-workers. The information is set via custom META tags on the source page. Thanks! Robert David WalshNope, you shouldnt have to do that. Do you know a way to show large images on facebook without cutting them? Thanks! RobOne thing to keep in mind: if you are dynamically building your og:image with query params, currently FB has a bug in their system that blocks this Sad DavidWhat if I cant add to my blog? As is, my blog doesnt allow it. Open Graph also specified META tags for: Facebook Application-specific settings, if your website also has a Facebook app Activities Businesses Groups Locations Visit the Facebook Open Graph page to retrieve more details about each META tag and its intended information. but when i debug the posts it gives multiple og values error. Im a drag and drop kind of fella. I added FB API to enable visitors to comment on Legal related news that I post in a News section. Suppose it is a cosmetic site now if I want to share each cosmetic with its details and thumb image how can I share it in Facebook???? Any idea???? Roger QIuHey if youre implementing open graph meta tags via Javascript for convenience, youll hit problems since the facebook crawlers dont execute javascript. Check : ChristaI think this will help solve my problem. Can anyone guide me how can I post custom thumb image dynamically staying on a same page. The data relative to the property set goes within the content attribute: Using this simple META tag strategy, you can tell Facebook what images, text, and more to use when sharing your webpage. Incredible DemosBy David WalshFebruary 2, 2010Scrolling Agree to Terms Component with MooToolsScrollSpyRemember the good old days of Windows applications forcing you to scroll down to the bottom of the "terms and conditions" pane, theoretically in an effort ensure that you actually read them? You're saying "No David, don't do it." Too late -- I've done. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. And of course there are Facebook "Like" and "Recommend" widgets on every website. Work across teams to optimize content scheduling and execution Learn More Nurture Communities Nurture Your Social Media Communities Retain audiences with a personalized social media engagement platform that scales as you grow. I m using the go:image property, is it working just with external links ? in the content, i have the path to the image from my local repository ( on the server ), maybe thats the problem ? Its not displaying the right image, but a default selected one :/ Donald SutherlandHi esqo! Try changing the image to 200pxx200px. How can a developer post a dynamic content throught this process 5a02188284
facebook developer debugger toolhow to add a private photo on facebookhow to hack facebook account with unique idfacebook private message from non friendview friendship facebook apphow do i enable facebook notifications on above chat listfacebook chat browser java mobilehack stormfall age of war su facebookchanging relationship status on facebook privatelyfacebook messenger buat java

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HoW Index du Forum -> sow sur pc -> entrainement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation